Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, grandson of Robert De Niro, dies at 19
– Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, the grandson of actor Robert De Niro, has died at the age of 19.
– His mother, Drena De Niro, announced his death on Instagram on Monday. She said that he was found unresponsive in his apartment in New York City.
– The cause of death has not been released.
– Leandro De Niro Rodriguez was an aspiring actor who had appeared in several films, including "A Star Is Born" and "Cabaret Maxime."
– He was also a student at the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
– His death is a tragic loss for his family and friends.
– Leandro De Niro Rodriguez was found unresponsive by his roommate on Sunday afternoon.
– Emergency services were called to the apartment, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
– The medical examiner's office is investigating the cause of death, but foul play is not suspected.
– Leandro De Niro Rodriguez's mother, Drena De Niro, said in her Instagram post that her son was "my beautiful sweet angel" and that she "loved him beyond words or description."
– She also said that she "didn't know how to live without him" but that she would "try to go on and spread the love and light that he so made me feel in getting to be his mama."
– Leandro De Niro Rodriguez's death is a heartbreaking loss for his family and friends. He was a talented young actor with a bright future ahead of him. His memory will be cherished by all who knew him.